I am truly afraid of talking about this. Because I know how crazy it sounds and that most people that talk about this are labelled as religious nuts. And I believe that I’m for the most part a fairly open minded person, with an above average capacity for critical thinking and introspection. And I do have my doubts about this, I must confess. But as time goes, I seem to get more and more signs that I’m supposed to write what I’m about to write. So, I might be caught up in strange fantasies. I might even be going crazy. Then again, if it is so, then a lot of other people are going crazy right now as well.
torsdag 23 december 2021
The Calling. Part 2.
Labels:
Book of revelation,
called by God,
Christianity,
conspiracy theories,
endtimes,
fear of God,
God's will,
Guided by God,
listening to God,
Loved by God,
relationship with God,
spirituality
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
-
We are ultimately responsible for what happens in our lives. It doesn’t mean that it’s just or fair. Andy Dufresne is innocent of the crime ...
-
So, what can we do? I believe that the only thing that we can do, is trust that God wants what’s best for us, and do our best to be our best...
-
I can’t really say that I love the sound of my own voice. But I sure act like it sometimes. When I get going on a subject that I’m passionat...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar