Thinking of what I’m about to talk about now makes me sad. You see, I’ve met lots of interesting people in my life. People that I nowadays have no contact with. Because I didn’t feel that I had time for them. Thinking of the friendships that I could have had and what I could have done together with those people really burns in my heart. I can’t say that stress was the only factor that caused this. I’ve in the past had an unconscious tendency to push people away. But swinging between being busy all the time and crashing because of my stress has certainly not helped.
måndag 18 oktober 2021
Slowing down part 6
Labels:
acceptance,
being in the now,
Christian life,
happiness,
know thyself,
mindfulness,
religion,
self-help,
self-improvement,
self-knowledge,
spirituality,
the human condition
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
-
We are ultimately responsible for what happens in our lives. It doesn’t mean that it’s just or fair. Andy Dufresne is innocent of the crime ...
-
So, what can we do? I believe that the only thing that we can do, is trust that God wants what’s best for us, and do our best to be our best...
-
I can’t really say that I love the sound of my own voice. But I sure act like it sometimes. When I get going on a subject that I’m passionat...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar